Speaking of stems and branches, we have expanded the herbal pharmacy and it is now called “Stems and Branches Herbal Pharmacy.” Stems and Branches will serve these primary purposes:
1) To better serve my own patients with a larger inventory of Chinese herbs, a new bottling and labeling system, more convenient encapsulation options, and a generally more efficient operating system.
2) To produce educational material related to Chinese herbal medicine.
3) To make Chinese herbal medicine available to other acupuncturists in the region who either do not use herbs in their practice, or who do not stock a pharmacy in their own clinic. Stems and Branches will be able to fill and ship prescriptions to practitioners or their patients. (Pick-up service is also available). Consultations are also available to practitioners or to their patients directly.
4) To make Chinese herbal medicine accessible to people who may not have direct access to a Chinese medical practitioner. Telehealth consultation and prescription is available to those who need it. Stems and Branches ships herbs across the United States.
5) To produce classically based, regionally relevant, and clinically effective formulas for both patients and practitioners, with the intention of facilitating greater accessibility to and usage of Chinese medicine.
To learn more, follow on Instagram @stems.and.branches